Uniben 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
Uniben 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N2000. Candidates who chose Uniben as first choice in the 2017 Jamb examination and had a score of 200 and above can apply. Registration will begin on Wednesday, 30th August, 2017. The deadline for applying is Saturday, 9th September, 2017. The screening exercise will hold from Thursday, 14th September to Monday, 25th September, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated at least one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening is provided below:
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES
Education – Social Sciences
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
To apply, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on WAEUP Portal
4. Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
5. Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
6. Click on Register for Application
7. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number. After that, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
8. Go to https://uniben.waeup.org and click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your Username and the password to login.
10. Click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a recent and clear “1×1” colour passport photograph with red background in jpeg format only. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the Uniben website and portal. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. Failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to disqualification and failure/forfeiture of admission.
12. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2000 (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1500 (optional) excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
13. A link will be displayed “Download past questions to practice” upon successful payment.
14. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
15. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.