UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Form out – 2017/18 [Updated]
Official: The University of Benin, Uniben Post UTME Form, Cutoff Mark, Admission Screening Date for the 2017/2018 Academic Session has been announced.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, will take place between 14th September, 2017 and 25th September, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Update: UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
The University of Benin Post UTME Screening test which was earlier scheduled to hold between 14th Sept., and 25th September, 2017 has been postponed indefinitely. A new date Has been fixed, please see below;
Update: UNIBEN Reschedules Post-UTME Screening Date 2017/2018
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session is rescheduled to take place between 28th September 2017 and 10th October 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
How to Know your Specific Screening Date
All prospective candidates should check back online on Monday, 25th September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening exercise.
The UNIBEN Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 8.00am 30th August 2017 and Midnight 9th September 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit The school portal at: uniben.edu
- When the page loads up, click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’(top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’,provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY.Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket”at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita”on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line on 12 September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by Midnight 23rd September 2017. (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 23rd September 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight, Saturday, 23rd September 2017, will not be screened.
Mrs. O. A. Oshodin
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.