Air-Force Institute of Technology Kaduna. post UTME admission screening form. Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT ND post UTME/Admission screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is on sale. Air-Force Institute of Technology Kaduna. post UTME admission screening form.
Air-Force Institute of Technology Kaduna. post UTME admission screening form. This is to notify the general public and all candidates, including military personnel, who selected the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna as their choice of Institution during the last JAMB UTME that the post UTME screening exercise application form is out. JAMB candidates who did not previously select AFIT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the Institute and have the JAMB UTME cutoff point are to equally prepare to participate in the screening exercise.
ABOUT AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
The Air Force Institute of Technology is a higher education institution engaged in imparting knowledge, skills and learning to students using specialised facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development for the aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines.
AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AND REQUIREMENTS.
National Diploma (ND) Programme –
• Aircraft Engineering Technology,
• Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
• Explosive Ordnance Technology
1. JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark and pass in AFIT’s post-JAMB UTME screening test and;
2. Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least a pass in English Language and credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry and 2 other subjects from Additional Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Statistics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics and Metal Work or
National Diploma (ND) Programme
• Business Administration and Management:
1. JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark;
2. Candidates should possess a Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economic/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Statistics, Geography, Agricultural Science, Government and Biology or,
3. Credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND examination in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects listed in Paragraph 5d(2) above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AIR FORCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY POST UTME.
For a successful application, ND candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as explained below:
a. Payment to e-Bills Pay.
b. Admission Screening Bio-Data Registration.
ND candidates should visit any branch of commercial banks, ask for e-Bills Pay in respect of Air Force Institute of Technology NDprogramme and make payment of the sum of N2,500.00 with the required bank charges. After payment, the bank teller will provide a printout which contains the information required to proceed with online registration as follows:
a. Receipt Number.
b. Confirmation Number.
ND candidates should visit the AFIT website (http://www.afit.edu.ng), click on the ‘Verify Payments (ND Only)’ Link. Insert the Receipt Number and Confirmation Number obtained from the bank. After verifying your payments, click on the ‘Resume Registration‘ link to resume registration.
Having completed the steps above, proceed to the Registration Page to begin data entry on the online form. Data such as bio-information, SSCE/GCE/NECO results, JAMB score, etc should be filled. Thereafter, candidates should upload their passport photographs which should not be more than 1MB in size. The size of such uploaded picture will be validated against this requirement. Therefore, candidates should ensure compliance.
After the successful upload of pictures, candidates should proceed to print their Photo Cards. The Photo Cardscontaincandidates’ basic identity information and would be required for confirmation of application for admission into the Institute.
All applications for admission will close on 5 September 2018. Successful candidates would be contacted via SMS and also published at the Institute’s website at the appropriate time. Therefore candidates are advised to provide valid phone numbers during registration. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after successful registration.
For further enquiry, candidates may wish to contact us on 09028134088.
Air-Force Institute of Technology Kaduna. post UTME admission screening form.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.