Get Al-Hikmah University Admission Screening 2018/2019 guide here. See Complete Al-Hikmah University Admission Screening 2018/2019 Post UTME Registration process. Updates also available on Al-Hikmah University Admission Screening 2018/2019 Requirement.
Al-Hikmah University Admission Screening 2018/2019. Al-Hikmah University post UTME and Direct Entry post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale. The University pride itself to be Nigeria’s lowest School fees charging Private University without discrimination on the basis of nationality, age, gender, political or religious beliefs. See more details below;
Al-Hikmah University Admission Screening 2018/2019
Al-Hikmah University, Nigeria’s lowest School fees charging Private University invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates and three (3) year Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates.
Al-Hikmah University School Fees Schedule 2018/2019
Al-Hikmah University Online Payment process 2018/2019
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form 2018/2019.
Other Related Info You Should Search On This Site About Al-Hikmah University Admission Screening 2018/2019
- al hikmah university resumption date 2017/2018
- al hikmah university cut off mark
- al hikmah university hostel
- al hikmah university registration
- al hikmah university portal
- al hikmah university tuition fees
- requirements for admission into al-hikmah university ilorin
- hikma university
See List of Courses offered at Al-Gikmah University Below. The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2018/2019/2018 Academic Session:
- COLLEGE OF THE HUMANITIES
- B.A. (Arabic)
- B.A. (English)
- B.A. (History & International Relations)
- B.A. (Islamic Studies)
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution)
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
- COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Accounting)
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance)
- B.Sc. (Business Administration)
- B.Sc. (Economics)
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology) B.Sc. (Biology)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
See how to apply for Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 below.
- Applicants Undergraduate Programmes should obtain a Bank Draft of N10,000 payable to Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin drawn from any commercial bank nationwide.
- Signup for the Admissions process by clicking register (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
- You will be automatically logged after successful signup. An email will also be sent to you containing your Application Number
- Continue by carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the Bank Draft to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
- Post UTME Screening dates will be communicated to successful applicants.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.