Federal University Dutse post UTME admission form. Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. FUD post UTME minimum cut-off mark minimum cut-off mark is 160. Federal University Dutse post UTME admission form.
Federal University Dutse post UTME admission form. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FUD POST UTME/DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY & CUT-OFF MARKS.
UTME Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored not less than the approved 160 UTME minimum Cut Off point for the various programmes of the University. Candidates are to please note that the separate programmes of the University have their respective Cut Off points.
The Federal University Dutse 2017/2018 Institutional cut off point, and that of programmes in the three Faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Social Sciences, and Sciences are presented below.
UNIVERSITY BENCHMARK CUT OFF POINT – 160
CUT OFF POINT
1. Faculty of Agriculture
• B. Agriculture – 160
• B. Fisheries and Aquaculture – 160
• B. Forestry and Wildlife Management – 160
2. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
• B.Sc. Economics – 180
• B.A. English – 180
• B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies – 195
3. Faculty of Science
• B.Sc. Biotechnology – 180
• B.Sc. Chemistry – 180
• B.Sc. Computer Science – 180
• B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology – 180
• B.Sc. Mathematics – 170
• B.Sc. Microbiology – 180
• B.Sc. Physics – 180
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and eight (8) points at IJMB.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE POST UTME/DE SCREENING.
Qualified candidates should log into the Screening Portal – http://screening.fud.edu.ng, and comply with the procedure for the Online Screening and payments as follows:
• Enter your UTME/DE Number
• Update your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/Local Government of Origin.
• Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
• Use the RRR Number to Pay N2,000 Screening fee and N500 Bank charges using any acceptable Debit Card (Master, Visa, Verve etc), or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
• You should verify your payment using the Verify Button.
• You should then update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings), as well as A’Level results.
• You should then scan and upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A Level results and recent PASSPORT Photograph.
• Print Acknowledgment slip.
• Candidates should bear in mind that uploading or providing any false or misleading credentials or information will result to outright disqualification.
• Candidates that paid the mandatory fee directly through the Commercial Banks might have to wait for maximum of 24 hours for clarifications before proceding to the next step of the Online Screening.
• Candidates are strongly advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or group for the purpose of the Screening or securing admissions.
• The Screening exercise is strictly Online and candidates should not be at the University premises for any reason even after printing their Acknowlegement slips.
ONLINE SCREENING DEADLINE
The Online Screening Portal would be opened as from 12:00 Midnight on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 and close at Midnight of Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
A comprehensive list of candidates who successfully accomplished the online screening procedures will be published in the University Screening Portal – http://screening.fud.edu.ng.
Candidates who fail to comply with the stipulated guidelines and procedure for the Online Screening would be disqualified!
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.