Chrisland University admission form, screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process past questions, aptitude test, as well as the registration details for 2017/2018 academic session is out.
This is one of the prestigious universities recognized in Nigeria by the National University Commission (NUC) to admit students into pre-degree, degree and post graduate programmes.
The success of Chrisland University is evident in the quality of students they’ve produced overtime. This is why most parents and scholars prefer Chrisland University to other universities.
This article is quite broad as it has set out to address a wide range of issues regarding Chrisland University with respect to the 2017/2018 admission.
Below are some of the issues we will be looking at in the course of this article;
This post basically sets out to address the following issues:
- Is Chrisland University admission form out?
- When is Chrisland University Aptitude Test / Direct Entry and screening form rolling out?
- Where can I buy Chrisland University admission form 2017/2018
- How much is Chrisland University admission form sold for?
- How do I get Chrisland University Post UTME Forms 2017/2018
- What is the nature of Chrisland University screening exercise?
- How do I go about Chrisland University’s registration for 2017/2018 admission?
- Where can one get original study materials for Chrisland University screening 2017?
- What is the date for Chrisland University screening test 2017/2018?
- What is the time, date and venue for Chrisland University aptitude test 2017/2018?
- What are candidates eligibility for Chrisland University screening test and admission?
Admission Requirements for Chrisland University 2017/2018 Screening/Direct Entry Aptitude test – Admission Form 2017
Chrisland University candidate(s) must possess a minimum number of Credits in relevant subjects at his/her SSCE/GCE/O’ Level or equivalent examination in not more than two (2) sittings. Mathematics and English are compulsory subjects plus any other 3 subjects.
Post graduate students must have obtained and present degree certificate before they can be considered for post-graduate programmes in the university.
Chrisland University aspirant must have passed JAMB with a score not below the annual national minimum cut-off point prescribed UTME board (JAMB)
Chrisland University Admission form, Screening form, post UTME form, date, venue, eligibility, application process, past questions, aptitude test as well as registration details for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates whose burning desire to get admission into Chrisland University in 2017/2018 academic session should endeavor to put in quality time into studies
– When you buy the JAMB change of school form, proceed to change the course to one that requires the JAMB score you’ve attained in the 2017 JAMB UTME examination.
CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY ADMISSION DRIVE
- Compulsory 2-month internship in the industry for all students
• Annual Scholarship Awards for best academic performance at CGPA not below 4.50
• International Studentship Program for student exchanges with a foremost university in South Africa on 2+1+1 (or 3+1) policy arrangement
• Foreign faculty and professional staff for diversity and global linkage
• Classrooms and Laboratories with state-of-the-art teaching facilities
• Classrooms and Laboratories with multimedia facilities
• Robust ICT platform with WiFi facility for 24/7 internet connectivity
• Small-sized classrooms (maximum of 25 students per cohort)
• Professional certification (ICAN, ACCA etc) before completion of degree program
• Hostel accommodation with en suite facilities (with two occupants per room)
• Stable academic calendar
• Special talent hunt program: Every Chrisland University students should be able to
play at least two musical instruments before reaching the graduating class.
• Our entrepreneurship is packaged jointly with the Entertainment industry to expose
ALL students to various performing arts including music, dance drama, stage/film acting and script editing.
Chrisland University invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Degree Programmes for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The academic programmes of the University are designed to reflect creativity, flexibility and uniqueness, thereby offering students breadth and depth of opportunities for lifelong intellectual and moral growth, global awareness, and career choices in the traditional and emerging professions, government, business, industry etc. The programmes also promote and indeed encourage entrepreneurship, capacity building, skills acquisition for job creation and self – employment. The institution is equipped with world class facilities including modern fully equipped lecture room, laboratories and modern infrastructural facilities. Approved programmes of the university lead to award of Bachelor of Science Degree. The institution is fully residential with modern facilities in Halls of Residence, Sports and Social facilities in a serene Hilltop environment.
Chrisland University JAMB UTME
Candidates applying to Chrisland University for the 2017/2018 Academic Session are expected to have sat for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Each candidate is required to indicate the programme of his/her choice by completing an Application Form.
DIRECT ENTRY – Chrisland University
Candidates with OND, NCE, HND and A level Cambridge or its equivalent with 5 O ’Level Credit pass in
related subject areas are qualified to apply
Mode of Application
•Obtain the University Admission form at designated centers [cost #5,000] or visit our website
• Fill your details and submit at the stipulated time to the center where you obtained your Form
• Fill the JAMB Form Online for Direct entry candidates on JAMB Edu. Portal and ensure you fill in
Chrisland University as your first choice
Chrisland University METHOD OF APPLICATION
On the payment of Five thousand Naira (#5000.00) to:
UBA Acct: 1019043484
GTB Acct: 0169689439.
Application Forms can be obtained from any of the following centres upon presentation of evidence of payment.
|1. Chrisland University Owode,
Abeokuta Campus, Ajebo road
|2. Chrisland High School
28, Opebi Road,
Ikeja Lagos State
|3. Chrisland College
72, Ejigbo Road
|4. Chrisland Liaison Office
1a, Lagos Street, Off Aba Road
|5. Chrisland High School, Abuja
Plot 84, Cadastral Zone C10,
Wumba District, Off Apo Mechanic Village,
|6. Chrisland High School, VGC
K-6-A Road 3, Victoria Garden City,
|7. The Vale College
Chrisland University POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applicants must undertake the screening exercise to be conducted at Chrisland University, Abeokuta Campus. Ajebo Road after Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
REQUIREMENT FOR Chrisland University SCREENING
UTME Result Slip; Evidence of Payment; Writing Materials HB Pencils and erasers; Original Credentials including birth certificate.
The Screening exercise is open to all candidates who sat for 2017/2018 UTME irrespective of whether or not they chose Chrisland University on their UTME Form.
Candidates awaiting their SSCE results are eligible to apply.
Applications forms should be submitted with the following documents:
- Photocopies of 2017 UTME result slip. 2. Photocopy of receipt for the purchase of admission form if purchased offline.
- 5 copies of passport photogragh 4. Green copy of acknowledgment card.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.