Igbajo Polytechnic Igbajo post UTME admission screening form. Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE. Igbajo Polytechnic Igbajo post UTME admission screening form.
Igbajo Polytechnic Igbajo post UTME admission screening form. We invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its HND, ND & DAILY/WEEKEND PART TIME Programmes as indicated below:
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
• Department of Business Administration
• Department of Accountancy
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
• Department of Science Laboratory Technology
• Department of Computer Science
• Department of Statistics
• Department of Computer Engineering
• Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
• SLT Microbiology option
• SLT Physics Electronic option
• Computer Science
• Business Administration & Management
• Computer Engineering
• Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication Option)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HND COURSES
• As in ND Courses
• ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
• Evidence of one year Industrial Training.
• Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
• Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
• Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
• Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
• Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
• Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
• The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
• Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
• ND Jamb Admission Letter.
• Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and submitted at the school within 2 weeks of purchase of scratch card or those coming from far distances to come along with the printed form for screening at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be cosidered.
For more information: visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08035676161
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.