Here is an official information on Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019. It will give you an insight into Metallurgical Training Institute (MTI) Diploma Programmes.
Please, follow the directives on this page to buy Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019. The Metallurgical Training Institute (M.T.I) Onitsha, which is a parastatal under the federal Ministry of mines and steel development hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into 2018 academic session for the under mentioned programmes.
Courses Offered By Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha
See the list of courses offered by Metallurgical Training Institute. Three-year metallurgical training institute diploma (MI!) Programmes in specialized training (80% practice & 20% theory) in:
- Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
- Heavy Mobile Equipment Maintenance Engineering
- Steel Fabrication & Welding Engineering
- Industrial Metallurgy & Foundry Engineering
Entry Qualifications For Processing Metallurgical Training Institute Admission Form 2018/2019
- Minimum credit passes in five subjects at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one inner Science subject at G.C.E, (OL), SSCE, NECO, or
- WAEC Technical, NABTEB or N.T.C in related trade areas with credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science Subject, G,C.E (OL), SSCE, NECO,
How To Get Metallurgical Training Institute Admission Form 2018/2019 For MTI Diploma Programmes
Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019 can he Obtained from:
1. Metallurgical Training Institute, km6/7 Onitsha/Owerri Road, P,M.B. 1555, Onitsha. Or
2. Metallurgical Training Institute Liaison Office, plot 4 Niamey Street, Zone 2, Wuse-Abuja.
Completed application forms should be submitted with:
i. Four I4) Passport Photographs;
ii. Photocopies of Certificate; and
iii. Two Self-addressed Envelopes
When Will Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019 Start?
- Sale of Application forms shall commence to the 4th week of May 2018 at the sum of three thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only Payment will be by remittal/TSA at designated banks recommended by metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha.
- Applicants are strongly advised to obtain receipts in their names for the forms purchased. A photocopy of the receipt(s) must accompany the completed forms.
Nature of Metallurgical Training Institute Exams/Screening
Method Of Examination
The papers to taken include English Language. Mathematics and General Paper.
- national metallurgical training institute onitsha anambra state
- www mti org ng
- nigerian metallurgical institute
- nmti onitsha
- metallurgical institute oba
- national iron ore mining company
Closing Date For Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019
Completed Application forms should be addressed to the Director/Chief Executive, Metallurgical Training Institute, PMB 1555, Onitsha, Anambra State, and submitted on or before
6th October, 2017.
Date And Venue For Entrance Examination / Interview For MTI Diploma Programmes
The examination will hold on
Saturday, 1st October, 2017, by 9.00am at the institute’s Permanent Site, km6/7 Onitsha-Owerri Road. All candidates should report for Examination/interview with writing materials.
1. Candidates for admission into MTI Diploma Programmes must sit for the Institute Admission Examination.
2. For any other information and further inquiries, please contact
The Director/Chief Executive
Metallurgical Training Institute
PMB 1S55, Onitsha, Anambra State.
Director Chief Executive
Metallurgical Training Institute Onitsha
Need Help? Contact Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019 Registration Agents Now!!!
Contact us Now if you like us to help you register for Metallurgical Training Institute Admission form 2018/2019. Our agents are online and on Campus to help you register and process your form now.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.