National Water Resources Institute Mando post UTME admission screening form. In October 1979, the National Institute of Water Resources (NIWR) began to operate as a project under the Federal Department of Water Resources. Later it was legally established through the enactment of the “National Water Resources Institute” (NWRI) Decree No. 3 of March 2nd, 1985. National Water Resources Institute Mando post UTME admission screening form.
National Water Resources Institute Mando post UTME admission screening form. Currently, National Water Resources Institute Act, Cap No. 83, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
CERTIFICATE (2 Semesters)
• Candidate must have attempted WASCE or NECO in the sciences
• Craftsman must have had at least three years experience in a water related establishment
• Assistant Works Superintendent Certificate (AWS)
ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA (4 Semesters)
• At least 4 credit passes at the WASCE/NECO in not more than two sittings of which the credit passes should include Mathematics, Physics, and other subjects, one of which must be a science subject. The candidate should have a minimum of a pass in English Language.
• Any other requirements imposed by the National Board for Technical Education for admission into National Diploma program country-wide.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (4 Semesters)
• Diploma in Water Resources Engineering of the National Water Resources Institute, Kaduna with at least Lower credit pass. OR
• National Diploma in Water Resources Engineering, Civil Engineering, Irrigation Engineering or Agricultural Engineering obtained from Polytechnic accredited by the National Board for Technical Education with at least lower credit pass.
• In addition, candidates must have satisfied the basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Program.
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN HYDROGEOLOGY (2 Semesters)
HND/BSc in Water Resources Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Geology, Geography and Irrigation Engineering Technology.
PROFESSIONAL POST GRADUATE PROGRAM (3 Semesters)
18 Months Professional Post-graduate Diploma in Water Resources Engineering, candidates should posses HND or equivalent qualification in Civil, Water, Irrigation or Agricultural Engineering. Holders in other field of engineering who are in the industry may also be considered. Candidates should have a distinction or Upper credit with not less than 3 years post experience in the relevant field.
National Water Resources Institute Mando post UTME admission screening form.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.