Welcome to Petroleum Training Institute Effurun. Here, you will be updated on how to buy PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018. You will also get information on PTI Post-UTME Screening Form, and Eligibility.
Get PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details for the 2018/2019 academic session below. You should expect your name on pti admission list 2017/2018 once on successful satisfaction of pti admission requirements.
Proceed to check your pti admission status on pti student portal. When you get pti form 2017, then you can enroll for any of the pti short courses 2017. One of the petroleum training institute school fees is the pti part time school fees.
How to Apply for PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018
See how to apply for PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018 below;
PTI Effurun Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018 Is out
This is to inform the members of the public and all the candidates who took part in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that: All candidate who scored 150 and above can apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, (PTI) Warri for the 2018/2019 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
- Check PTI Effurun Admission List 2018 (ND/HND)
- Federal Poly Idah HND Admission form out 2018
- PTI Effurun Part-Time Application Form 2018 is out 2018
- PTI Effurun 1st Batch Admission List (ND/HND) 2018
- PTI Effurun ICE Part Time Admission Form 2018 Now on Sale 2018
- PTI Effurun Academic Calendar 2018/2019
- PTI Effurun Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration 2018
- PTI Effurun 1st Batch Admission List (ND/HND) 2018
- PTI Effurun ND & HND Admission Form out 2018
How to Apply for PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018 Onine.
See The Method of Application below
- Eligible candidates should visit the college portal at: pti.edu.ng
- When the page loads up, click on “Admission Menu” and Click on “POST UTME SCREENING”.
- Fill in the online “Sign on page” and “click here to sign up” at the bottom of page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use and click submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to the bank for payment, make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
- After the payment of N5000.00 which is the cost of Screening (the cost covers honoraria for Centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security), return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng ) and click on RETURN TO SCREENING under Admission Menu.
- Enter your user name and password and click LOGIN.
- Fill in the online screening form and print out the completed online.
- Screening form which will be presented at the screening Centre along with your RRR code print out.
- Ensure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Need Help? Contact PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form Registration Agents!!!
Contact us Now if you need help on registering your PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018. Our agents are online and on Campus to help you register and process your form now.
We shall send you a colour printout of your duly registered form after processing. Contact Us on Campus, via WhatsApp or Call now: 07085763316
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail “email@example.com” your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
- PTI Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- The Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- All Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone and email address with which PTI will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Dates 2018
The date for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME screening of 2017 National Diploma (ND) candidates has been slated to begin on Monday, 9th October, 2017 and end on Friday, 13th October, 2017.
All aspiring ND candidates are also to be informed of the following:
That the PTI Post UTME screening exercise is going to be on departmental basis and that the exercise will last for five days – Monday 9th to Friday 13th October, 2017.
That candidates who are yet to make Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) as their first choice of institution should effect the change to avoid being disqualified by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board as admission letters will be issued by JAMB.
That candidates have the choice of coming for the screening any day within the period stated for the exercise.
That on arrival at the Petroleum Training Institute, candidates are advised to move straight to the department they applied to for further instructions.
That the screening exercise will take the form of oral interview, evaluation of candidate’s O’level result and JAMB scores.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- pti admission list 2017/2018
- pti admission requirements
- pti admission status
- pti student portal
- petroleum training institute school fees
- pti short courses 2017
- pti form 20170
- pti part time school fees
PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2018 Registration Closing Date
The sale and submission of PTI Post UTME form closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 8th September, 2017. Please, Kindly share this update with your friends on twitter and Facebook like buttons.
N/B: We only attend to calls pertaining to assistance with Admission form processing, past questions and exam/study materials on this website. Every other request should be channeled via the comments box below this page.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.