University of benin post utme admission form.
University of Benin, UNIBEN post-UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale. UNIBEN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) minimum cut off mark is 200. University of benin post utme admission form.
University of benin post utme admission form. This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is on.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, has been rescheduled to take place between 28th September, 2017 and 10th October, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR UNIBEN POST UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
1. Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
2. Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2017 UTME for all courses.
3. Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN POST UTME.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on WAEUP Portal.
4. Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
5. Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
6. Click on Register for Application.
7. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
8. On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
9. Enter your Username and the password to login.
10. To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
12. To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
13. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
14. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
15. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Note: All applications should be made between 8.00am 30th August 2017 and Midnight 23rd September 2017.
UNIBEN POST UTME APPLICATION DEADLINE.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.