Valley View Polytechnic Ohafia post UTME admission screening form. Valley View Polytechnic’s primary purpose is to have our students achieve entrepreneurial as well as professional academic goals in record time. The polytechnic is an approved institution and licensed by the National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) and Federal Ministry of Education. It has sister institutions- Valley View International Nursery/Primary School and Valley View Secondary School. The polytechnic has high quality, dedicated, diligent and self-sacrificing staff.
1. 2018/2019 application into the National Diploma (ND) Programme is ongoing. In order to apply, candidates are expected to purchase application forms from the Registrar’s office at the Polytechnic Campus or Download the Application form below. Fully completed forms are to be submitted to the registrar’s office with proof of application payment after which applications will be processed within one week.
2. All 2018 UTME Candidates who applied to Valley View Polytechnic as Institution of First, Second or Third choice with a UTME score of 100 and above are requested to report without delay for screening and registration with the following in B below
3. Candidates who applied to Valley View Polytechnic as 2nd and 3rd choice can also proceed to the JAMB website for change of institution, print it out and proceed to the polytechnic campus for further screening and Registration. Submit at the Registrar’s office following the guidelines in B below
Guidelines for entry into polytechnic
In order to register with the polytechnic, the prospective student shall:
1. Pay acceptance fee
2. Register in the arrival sheet at the school office and be cleared
3. Pay school fees at designated bank
4. Proceed to the Medical Center for Medical examination
B. Produce the Following:
1. Receipt for payment of fees
2. Certificate of medical fitness
3. Original and Photocopies of the following:
a. O’Level Result (West African Examination Council (WAEC), National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB), ETC).
b. Certificate (Academic)
c. Birth certificate/Declaration of Age
d. Letter of Attestation/Testimonial
e. Original JAMB slip (for ND regular candidates)
f. Six (6) passports photographs certified at the back
4. Collect and complete course registration forms comprising
a. Course Registration form (2 copies) duplicate
b. Course semester form (triplicate)
c. Collection of anti-cult form a, b and c should be completed in the various departments
5. HOD to sign the appropriate areas
6. HOD to forward completed and signed forms to Admissions/Records and Statistics Department.
Our National Diploma (ND) programs include
1. Electrical Electronics Engineering
2. Computer Engineering
4. Computer Science
Valley View Polytechnic
Opposite Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Army Barracks,
Ebem Ohafia, Abia State, Nigeria.
Telephone : 08137556164, 08154844620,08175260393, 08073197837
Valley View Polytechnic Ohafia post UTME admission screening form.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.