The Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2018 for Constables [ a.k.a Recruits] is Out. The application is free. Do you want to become a Nigeria police officer? Then, fill the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form. This application is Open to WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB holders.
Invitation To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2018 for Constables
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
Nigeria Police Recruitment website is www.policerecruitment.ng
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Eligibility & Requirement 2018
See Eligibility for Nigeria Police Recruitment Eligibility 2018 and Requirement For Buying Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2018 for Constables below
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
N/B: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2018.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
APPLY HERE: http://www.policerecruitment.ng/
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Apply Before: Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
N/B: Date of Publication is 7th February 2018.
Summary & FAQ
- At the moment, Nigeria Police Recruitment screening date for 2018 is not out yet. Date for writing the exam for Nigeria police recruitment will be communicated later, as indicated above
- After filling and submitting the form online, download the guarantors’ forms and get them signed by appropriate persons as directed above.
Thank you for the interest in applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2018. PLEASE, KINDLY SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS. Get More gists on our HOMEPAGE
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.