Hi, CHECK UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission List 2017/2018 is out. If you just asked, is uniuyo direct entry admission list out? Use the information on this page to Check UNIUYO 2017/2018 Direct Entry Result Admission List now.
You can only see your name if you took part in the just concluded UNIUYO Direct Entry admission Screening exercise. That means you bought the UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form Here. If you did not buy the UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form 2017/2018, kindly click here to buy the form now.
Questions UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission List 2017/2018 Candidates Ask
- is uniuyo direct entry admission list out
- when will uniuyo direct entry admission list 2017/2018
- how to check uniuyo.edu.ng/admission list
- www.uniuyo.edu.ng portal
- how to check uniuyo admission list 2017/2018
- get uniuyo admission list 2017 pdf
- check uniuyo admission list pdf
- is uniuyo 2017/2018 admission list out
Information just released on the UNIUYO Portal has it that UNIUYO 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission List is out. This is the results of the just concluded 2017/2018 UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
RELATED: UNIUYO UTME Admission List Is Out. Screening & Registration Is Now Ongoing in School. To check your admission status now and process your screening immediately, kindly Click here now
How to Check UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission List 2017/2018
Please kindly follow the information on the infographic below to check How to Check UNIUYO 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission List.
- Visit UNIUYO admission portals at eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng orhttp://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select the “Admission Status” Link
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required column,
- Finally, click on the ‘CHECK STATUS” to Check your name on UNIUYO admission list for 2017/2018 academic session.
- If you are admitted, you will see a congratulation message. Else, you will be told, “No admission offered yet“
Congratulations if you were admitted into the University of Uyo via Direct Entry this year. You now need to pay UNIUYO Direct Entry Acceptance fee for 2017/2018 academic session.
Pay UNIUYO Direct Entry Acceptance Fee 2017/2018 Now
UNIUYO Direct Entry candidates offered admission are required to pay a non-refundable UNIUYO Acceptance Fee of N25,000 only. To pay UNIUYO Diect Entry Acceptance Fee 2017/2018, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select “Pay Acceptance” LInk
- Pay with your ATM Card via Remita.
Documents You Are To Come With For UNIUYO Admission Screening & Registration 2017/2018 After Paying Your Acceptance Fee
Are you having difficulty checking your UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission List 2017/2018? Wasn’t admitted via UNIUYO Direct Entry? Do you need help?
Want us to help you check or advise you on what to do? Or, want us to help you pay your acceptance Fee? Don’t worry, Contact us now at School or Call/WhatsApp Admin: 07085763316
Thank you for finding this information on how to check UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission List 2017/2018 useful. Kindly share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc. See the share button on this page.
If you were not admitted, do not worry. Get our useful guide to Supplementary Admission into UNIUYO this year now. To get this guide in PDF, kindly send an email request now to the admin on firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s FREE!!!
- uniuyo.edu.ng/admission list
- eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng /
- uniuyo latest news on admission
- is uniuyo 2017/2018 admission list out
- uniuyo admission list 2017/2018
- uniuyo admission list pdf
- uniuyo admission list 2017 pdf
- uniuyo merit list 2017
Chat With Us!!
We have activated on-the-spot chat feature on our website to chat with our readers instantly. So, if you have any message or concern you’d like to share with us, kindly click on the blue chat button on the down right-hand corner of this page to chat with us now.
You can send us a WhatsApp message, Email or Facebook message and get an instant reply from us now. Chat Now!! Our Admins are waiting!!
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.