College of Education, Akwanga post utme admission form 2018/2019 is out.
College of Education Akwanga post utme admission form. College of Education Akwanga Set to Conduct Post UTME for 2018/2019 Session.
College of Education Akwanga Set to Conduct Post UTME for 2018/2019 Session
College of Education Akwanga post utme admission form. This is to inform the general Public that College of Education Akwanga, Nasarawa State is set to Conduct her 2018/2019 Post UTME screening. Mr. Excellent can be authoritative in presenting this report as he stays and work in the College Cafeteria. Visible improvement is recorded as the College ICT Unit is set to fuse Remita payment in their portal that will enable the applicants make online payment using ATM card. The letter from the Registrar reads as follows: College of Education Akwanga post utme admission form.
This is to inform all candidates who made College of Education Akwanga their first choice and have scored 150 points and above in the 2018 UTME, that the Post UTME screening exercise will take place as follows:-
- Online Registration: this commences from Monday, 11th September 2018.
Application Procedure Options: Bank Payment or using Debit/Credit Cards.
OPTION A: BANK PAYMENT
- Create Personal Profile on College Portal: www.coeakwanga.edu.ng and Generate Your RRR Code
- The Applicant takes the (generated) RRR code to the Bank where he/she Pays N2,300.00 (Two Thousand N2,000.00 being the POST UTME fee And then N300 as Bank And Administrative Charges in the following Banks: Diamond Bank PLC, Unity Bank PLC, and UBA PLC)
- The applicant will now login into the account/profile created earlier on the College Portal and complete and print out his/her application form and Acknowledgement letter.
Option B: Payment (using Debit/Credit Card-Master & Visa Cards)
- Create a Personal profile account/profile on College Portal: coeakwanga.edu.ng
- Enter card details including CVC number and make payment. (N2,300.00 Two Thousand N2,000.00 being the POST UTME fee And then N300 as Bank And Administrative Charges and your account/profile will be activated on the College Portal.
- The applicant can now have access to complete the online application form, print out the form and the acknowledgement letter.
- THE POST UTME SCREENING WILL TAKE PLACE AS FOLLOWS:
Date: Wednesday, 20th September, 2018.
Venue: College of Education, Akwanga Nasarawa State (Convocation Square).
NB: All processes of Registration Must be completed on or before Monday, 18th September, 2018.
Audu Y. Mangut
College of Education,
College of Education Akwanga post utme admission form
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.