Covenant University Admission Form / Post-UTME – 2017/2018
Covenant University admission application form for 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. This admission exercise if for admission into CU undergraduate degree programmes. The management of Covenant University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis.
Covenant University is a private University committed to raising a new generation of leaders. The University’s unique programmes and world-class teaching and research ambience have continued to attract global recognitions and accolades, including Congressional Commendation of the State of Georgia US Legislative Black Caucus for pioneering excellence and innovation in tertiary education in Africa.
COURSES AVAILABLE AT COVENANT UNIVERSITY FOR 2017/2018 ADMISSION
Candidates are expected to check out the list of registrable courses/programmes at Covenant University before applying for admission. Below are the 2017/2018 full-time degree programmes you can apply for;
Banking and Finance
Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
Demography and Social Statistics Economics
Policy and Strategic Studies
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Information and Communication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Petroleum Engineering Chemical Engineering Architecture
Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
Industrial Chemistry :
(Materials/Polymer Chemistry) Computer Science
Management Information System Industrial Mathematics
(Electronics and IT Applications)
Those are the courses you can choose from.
COVENANT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (UNDERGRADUATE)
The following are the admission criteria/requirements that must be met by candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2017/2018 academic session;
- Candidates applying to Covenant University are required to sit for the 2016/2017 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application form online at: http://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
NOTE: Candidates should ensure they meet the Covenant University admission requirements before applying.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COVENANT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2017/2018
- When you click on the link above, you get to the admission page, so click “Apply Now”
- Then click on “Start Application Now”
- Click on “Create an Account”
- In creating an account, please supply a valid EMAIL ADDRESSe. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Fill the “create an account”form completely. If you must use your private email address, please DO NOT use your regular password (input a new password while filling the form)
- Log into your email and click on the link sent to you. This will automatically activate your account. You must log into your email address to activate the account created.
- Log into the admission site with the email and password supplied earlier.
- The form is now visible for you to fill. Kindly fill the form and ensure to save before you proceed to the next page.
- Payments are only made after you must have completely filled the Covenant University admission form.
- On the next page, you are expected to upload your Passport(Not More Than 100kb)
- After the passport upload, your Application Numberwould be displayed (COPY IT) and you can now print the completed CU application form.
HOW MUCH IS THE COVENANT UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FORM?
You are to go to use any of the payment options listed below to pay for the application form. The fee is N6,600 (Six thousand, six hundred naira only)
- Note:If you are paying using the WEBPAY, you will be charged an additional transaction fee of N300 (Three hundred Naira Only) making a sum of N6,900 (Six thousand, nine hundred naira only).
You can pay using any of the payment methods listed below. Also the banks where you can pay to are listed.
- WEBPAY: Use your Verve, Master Card or Visa Card, etc.
- CUePay(Pay@Bank): Pay to any of the designated banks and obtain Receipt and PIN Numbers
After you might have filled the Covenant University admission form, click on Upload Credentials and upload the following:
- Birth Certificate
- UTME Result
- O’Level Result 1
- O’Level Result 2
- Sponsorship Letter
- Statement of Purpose
APPLYING WITH AWAITING RESULT
Yes, you can apply for Covenant University admission with awaiting result but candidates are expected to have obtained at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/GCE O‘Level//NECO/NABTEB and/or its equivalent. This must not be more than two (2) sittings prior to August, 2017.
Also note that you can apply for Covenant University Admission for 2017/2018, even if you did not choose them while applying through JAMB. You must however score the required cut-off mark for CU admission / Post-UTME screening.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The application deadline for Covenant University 2017/2018 admission has not been stated but the Post-UTME date has been stated. Therefore, we advise that you should complete your admission registration some weeks before that date.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.