DELSU Post UTME Form 2018/2019, Cut Off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details is out This is to inform the general public that Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Form 2018 is out. See the courses, admission requirements and how to apply.
Authorities of Delta State University (DELSU) have announced the sales of their 2018/2018 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise application form. UTME candidates that wish to participate in DELSU post UTME screening exercise must have scored 180 and above and must have choose the institution as their first choice of institution in the 2018 JAMB UTME.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2018/2019
DELSU Admission Screening Eligibility and Details 2018/2019
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2018/2018 Admission screening, but they must submit a copy of the jamb result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus
- On-line application will start from Thursday 15th June, 2018.
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday 21st July, 2018
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018 – DELSU Post UTME Screening Application Procedures 2018
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
Accredited Banks For DELSU Post UTME Form 2018/2019
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
NOTE: Jamb Registration Number and Names should be correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How TO GENERATE DELSU VITUAL PIN 2018/2019
Procedure to generate DELSU virtual PIN 2018/2019.
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
- Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours of its generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
- Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print out the venue of screening a day after the closure of application.
- Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of screening.
DELSU post utme registration requirements 2018/2019
- Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
- A copy of print-out of venue and seat number
- A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
- UTME Result Slip
Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph
- Candidates applying for DELSU or who wish to register for DELSU admsiion screening 2018/2019 are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- All candidates are advised to be properly dressed. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applicants should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- GSM phones, electronic devices and bags are not allowed into the screening venue
- Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
delsu post utme cut off mark for all department
,latest news on delsu post utme
,delsu post utme 2018
,delsu screening 2018/2019
,delsu screening date 2018
,delsu official site
,delsu post utme form for 2018
,delsu post utme 2018/2019
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.