Dorben Polytechnic Abuja post UTME admission screening form. Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja is a private tertiary institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in Nigeria, West Africa. It is located in Bwari Area Council, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory. The campus is in Bwari along Kuduru-Garam Road. Dorben Polytechnic Abuja post UTME admission screening form.
Dorben Polytechnic Abuja post UTME admission screening form. We offer a range of courses and programmes in National Diploma and Higher National Diploma. We are the citadel of academic excellence. We have talented, gifted and committed lecturers, staff and students. Also, we have the capacity and purpose to prepare our students for their chosen careers. As an Institution, it is our duty to help our students achieve their visions, build and exhibit good moral values, and eventually become great leaders for the future.
Admission into all National Diploma (ND) programmes pass through the Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) orgainsed by JAMB. Candidates must have at least five credits in relevant SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level subjects, as presented below.
Please note that all Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants must possess all the listed O’ Level requirements, alongside SIWES Completion Letter and National Diploma Result.
• Accountancy, Business Administration & Public Administration
– Credits in Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects from Economics, Biology, Government, Commerce, Agricultural Science, Business Studies, or Geography.
• Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Eng’ & Computer Engineering
– Credits in Mathematics, Physics and any other three subjects from Economics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Agricultural Science,Geography, or Further Mathematics.
• Estate Management, Urban & Regional Planning
– Credits in Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects from Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography or Technical Drawing.
• Mass Communication
– Credits in Literature in English and any other three subjects from Economics, Biology, Government, History, Geography, with at least a pass in Mathematics.
• Office Technology & Management
– Credits in Mathematics, and any other three subjects from Economics, Biology, Government, Commerce, Business Methods, Shorthand, Typewriting, Geography, with at least a pass in Mathematics.
• Hospitality Management
– Credits in Biology, Agricultural Science, Mathematics and any other two subjects from Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Health Science, Food and Nutrition with at least a pass in English.
• Science Lab.Technology
– Credits in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other two subjects from Economics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, or Further Mathematics.
How To Apply
1. PURCHASE OF PIN
To start your application you need to obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to gain access to the online form. Pay for your PIN in the following Bank details and collect your receipt at the Bursary Department by presenting your Bank Teller and proceed to the Academic Office to obtain your PIN slip.
Bank: Dorben Microfinace Bank
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria
Account Name: Dorben Polytechnic Abuja
You start your application by logging into the system using the serial number and PIN on your card. Keep your card safely for subsequent logins. Your serial number becomes your username for subsequent logins. You should input a secure password of your choice (which can be alpha-numeric and not less than 8 characters in length) which you can remember.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION
After the verification, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
4. SCHOOL ATTENDED
You are required to select the first and second choices of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
5. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
You are expected to enter at least two institutions you attended indicating the certificates you obtained. You are also expected to enter grade details of at least 5 subjects of your SSCE/WASC/GCE/TC II. You can also enter grade details of your post secondary qualifications or other qualifications if you have any. You are also required to specify the Centre No. and Exam No. of all the examination details you have entered.
6. UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
7. APPLICATION SUBMISSION
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit Application’ button. Before final submission of the application, you should ensure to verify all your information. After the submission you cannot edit any of the information.
8. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
9. SUBMITTING PHOTOCOPIES OF STATEMENT OF RESULTS, CERTIFICATES, ETC
Before your application would be processed, you are required to submit the printed copy of the application form together with the photocopies of your statement of results, certificates, diploma, etc.
10. APPLICATION STATUS
You can login to the online application anytime to check the status of your application.
Location & Direction: Bwari-Garam Road, Bwari Area Council, Abuja FCT, Nigeria, West Africa.
Phone: +234-8034379044, 8035978179, 8055125077
Dorben Polytechnic Abuja post UTME admission screening form.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.