The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post-UTME Screening Form, Exam Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details Has Been Announced for 2017/2018 academic session – See complete registration guideline below:
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is inviting candidates for Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic session.
– FUAM invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 marks and above to their 2017/18 Admission Screening Exercise.
a. Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive).
b. Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME screening payment slip from the Bank containing candidate’s JAMB Registration Number as Username and Payment Pin as Password.
c. Candidates are expected to register online for the FUAM UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the college portal at http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (please follow the guideline on the University’s website).
d. Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it during screening exercise.
Payment in the Banks or FUAM website commences on Wednesday 6th September, to Tuesday 19th September 2017.
First, generate your RRR number:
– Candidates should first visit the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website) to generate your RRR number.
– After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are
– Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
– Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the portal www.fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
– Bank Branch: Ensure that you first print the PIN generated from our website, then go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
FUAM Post UTME Screening Dates
The Post UTME screening exercise of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) will commence on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017, at College of Veterinary Medicine Auditorium, South Core. Candidates are advised to check dates allocated to their various programs of study for screening.
FUAM Post-UTME Screening Timetable And Schedule
|1||3rd October 2017||Agric Econs And Management Agric Crop Production Fisheries And Aquaculture Plant Breeding Soil Science Forestry|
|2||4th October 2017||FST HSM|
|3||5th October 2017||Animal Science Agric Business Agric Science Education Chemistry Education Physics Education Maths Computer Education Maths/Statistics Education Statistics/Computer Education Int. Science Education-Biology Education|
|4||6th October 2017||MECH. ENGINEERING AGRIC. ENGINEERING|
|5||7th October 2017||CIVIL ENGINEERING|
|6||9th October 2017||ELECT/ELECT ENGINEERING|
|7||10th October 2017||Veterinary Medicine Chemistry B.Sc Ind. Physics B.Sc Botany Physics B.Sc Zoology Statistics/Computer B.Sc Mathematics/Computer B.Sc Mathematics B.Sc Statistics B.Sc Stat./Computer|
|8||11th October, 2017||COMPUTER SCIENCE B.SC|
|9||12th October, 2017||BIO-CHEMISTRY|
|10||13th October 2017||MIRCOBIOLOGY|
- Evidence of payment for screening(Payment slip)
- Original jamb score printout
- Screening schedule slip from UAM Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth certificate.
- Original and photocopy of O-level certificate/statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Procured unused WAEC And/Or NECO, NABTEB scratch card for checking of the O-level result.
The sale and submission of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, UAM Post UTME Screening form ends on 19th September 2017.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.