We are using this medium to inform all the candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their choice Institution and scored a minimum of 140 and above in the 2017 UTME that the Idah Poly Post UTME screening application form is now on sale.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Idah is inviting eligible candidates for the POST-UTME Admission Screening Exercise into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All candidates who select the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible for the screening.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IDAH POLY POST UTME SCREENING
- expected to make a payment of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only, bank charges inclusive.
- advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip: click on “Screening Payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address an a password containing at least eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment (N2,500.00), using Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”:
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First and Second Choice of Courses.
- Upload a passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Purchase and submission of Federal Poly idah post UTME form online will close by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday 12th October 2017.
All eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
Friday 13th October 2017 – Candidates from all the Departments in the
School of Engineering,
School of Technology, and
School of Environmental Studies.
Saturday 14th October 2017 – Candidates from the Departments in the
School of Business Studies (SBS) and
School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
(*) Admitted candidates would be expected to complete the Federal Polytechnic, Idah Admission Form Online (procedures are contained therein).
WARNING: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ALH. K. M. ABU
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.