Federal Poly, Oko 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission
Screening Form Out
The Federal Polytechnic, Oko Anambra State has announced the online registration of the Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for the various National Diploma Programmes of the polytechnic for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology & Management
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
- SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in: i.Biology ii.Chemistry iii. Biology /Microbiology iv. Microbiology v. Physics with Electronics.
- Candidates who scored 150 and above in the recent 2017 JAMB UTME Exam.
- Candidates who choose the Polytechnic as FIRST, SECOND, THIRD OR FOURTH CHOICE and those who didnt choose the Polytechnic are eligible to apply
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the school website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Admission Screening Registration
- Make payments using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Price For The Form Is N2000.
ONLINE ADMISSION DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.