EKSU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2017/2018
EKSU Post UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Guidelines – 2018
EKSU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2017/2018 now out. We are using this medium, to notify all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who choose Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti as their choice institution for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has been slated to take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
JUST in: EKSU 1st Batch admission 2018/2019 list out – EKSU Post UTME Form, Cut-Off Mark, Guidelines – 2018
The management will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose Ekiti State University as their choice, but Scored a minimum of 180 and above in the last conducted UTME and are interested in changing to the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening 208/2019
Eligibility for EKSU Post UTME
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening 208/2019. Ekiti State University, EKSU will admit only applicants who made at least five (5) credit passes in SCCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings and a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates. Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening
- Step 1. Go to the EKSU Admission screening portal at: https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on screening of UTME/DE application.
- Step 2. Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to enter your JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Step 3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- Step 4. Log on to the school portal at: https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x1” colour passport Photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME and DE No. is your User ID while transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password).
- Step 5. Detailed O’Level results obtained from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
- Step 6. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release.
- Step 7. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form
If you fail to take part in the EKSU POST UTME screening exercise 2018/2019 you will not be considered for admission into the University (EKSU).
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.