This is to inform all candidates who chose the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Agbani (ESUT) in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to be considered for admission into the university that they are invited to the ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry 2017/2018 Screening exercise at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology campuses in Agbani and Enugu on the days and time indicated below:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ESUT POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY 2017/2018 SCREENING
Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 180, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
B. The screening exercise shall be Computer Based Test (CBT).
C. The registration fee is
N2000 (excluding service charges).
ESUT POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY 2017/2018 SCREENING TIMETABLE
|DAY 1 (25/9/2017)|
DAY 2 (26/9/2017)
DAY 3 (27/9/2017)
DAY 4 (28/9/2017)
DAY 5 (29/9/2017)
WHEN WILL REGISTRATION START FOR ESUT POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING?
The online registration for ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry 2017/2018 screening starts on Thursday September 14th, 2017 and ends on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017. The application website closes on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 at 12 midnight.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ESUT POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY 2017/2018 SCREENING
- Visit the university portal www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2017/2018 Admission Screening Registration
- In the page that shows up, enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click
- Enter the required details in the next page to generate your payment invoice
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number with which you would use for payment of
N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card
- Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your completed application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- And come with it for the Post-UTME screening test.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL ESUT POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
1. Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2017 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31st, 2017 shall not be accepted.
2. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ESUT POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY 2017/2018 SCREENING
- Post-UTME registration slip
- JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s) (that is; WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE results)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidates must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall be considered self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose the Enugu State University of Technology, Agbani (ESUT) are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, academic transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by fraudsters and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ngis the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note that any candidate who fails to appear for the ESUT Post UTME/Direct Entry 2017/2018 screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
Leonard O. Khama
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.