ESUT Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2018/2019
ESUT Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2018/2019 is out. Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. ESUT cut-off mark is 180.
Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates That are Eligible for ESUT Post UTME.
ESUT cut-off mark 2018/2019
ESUT cut-off mark is 180, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
Nature of ESUT Screening 2018/2019
The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Online.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE For ESUT Post UTME/DE Admission:
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2018/2019 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card. Method of payments for ESUT Post UTME Admission Form
- . Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- . Proceed with the completion of the form.
- . Confirm your entries.
- . Submit your application.
- . Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- . And come with it for the Post-UTME examination
Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2018 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2018 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates- names on their O-Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
What You are to Presents At Venue
Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
- POST-UTME screening Forms
- JAMB Result slip
- Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
ESUT Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable 2018/2019
ESUT screening exercise for UTME/Direct Entry candidates for 2018/2019 admission will commence on 3rd October, 2018.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line registration started on Thursday, September 14, 2018 and shall end on Saturday, September 30, 2018. The website closes on Saturday, September 30, 2018 at 12 midnight.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.