Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Admission Form 2018/2019 | Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Lagos post UTME admission screening form for 2018/2019 is out.
About Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology and How To Buy Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Admission Form 2018/2019
The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology assumed its present status as a full-fledged technological institution in 1992. Before then the College was known as the Federal School of Fisheries which was established in 1969 as a vocational training institute to address the manpower requirement of Nigeria’s fledging in-shore fleet.
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Admissions Process & How To Apply for Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Admission Form 2018/2019
1. The College is open to all candidates irrespective of race gender, place of birth, family origin, religion or political affiliation.
2. The language of instruction is English.
3. There is no maximum age limit to admission.
4. Applicants seeking admission to a course in the College must meet the relevant entry requirements to the course before beginning of the session.
5. Candidates may be required to present themselves for interview, aptitude test or written examination where applicable at the College or any other centre chosen by the College outside Lagos in connection with their applications for admission.
6. Candidates seeking admission into the College must write and pass UTME (Jamb), which is the only avenue for admission into the College.
7. Applicants who are offered places in the College shall be required to submit the originals of their credentials for scrutiny during registration for the first session of the course into which they have been admitted.
8. Every student admitted into the College must be duly registered and thereafter at the beginning of each academic year; a student admitted to a course shall be deemed to have commenced the course on the date of registration and enrolment.
Procedural Requirements For Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Admission Form 2018/2019
The procedure for the date of registration and enrolment shall comprise:
(i) The payment of school fees and acceptance fees to the College Bursary, Candidates who fail to effect full payment of their fees and acceptance fees shall forfeit their place to others on the awaiting list.
(ii) The signing of the declaration to be of good behaviour and to obey College rules and regulations.
9. Information showing the courses offered in the College and the minimum entry requirements for each course are contained annually in the JAMB brochure.
10. Generally, the minimum entry requirement is five (5) credit passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO in the appropriate subjects and a pass in English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Lower qualifications may be prescribed for certain specified certificate courses like Coxswain Certificate of competency, Marine Engineering Assistant (MEA), etc.
N/B: This condition (SSCE/GCE/NECO) is limited to National Diploma courses only.
11. Application forms for admission into HND programme shall be issued and receipted by the Registry and shall be returned duly completed.
12. Candidates admitted shall be informed after entrance examination and interview.
13. The College has an Admission Committee that coordinates all admission activities into the College.
14. Part-time weekend programmes in ND, HND and PGD are being introduced.
Academics Stratification & Administrative Chart Of The College
The College has an Academic Board that comprises: the Provost as Chairman, the Deputy Provost (Admin), Deputy Provost (Academics), College Librarian, Heads of Academic Departments and the ASUCA/SSAUTHRIAI representative, with the Registrar as Secretary.
List Of Courses Offered At Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology
The academic structure of the College is divided into five (5) academic departments:
- Department of Fisheries Technology
- Department of Nautical Science
- Department of Marine Engineering
- Department of General Studies
- Department of Part-time/Further Studies
FCFMT POST UTME PAYMENT & REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 assessment fee, and N3, 500.00 administrative and handling charges at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain the RRR number for the on-line registration.
For a successful application, ND candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as explained below:
- Payment via Remita.
- Admission Screening Bio-Data Registration.
Payment via Remita
ND candidates should visit any branch of commercial banks, ask for Remita in respect of Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology ND programme and make the required payment. After payment, the bank teller will provide a printout which contains the RRR number required to proceed with online registration.
How To Generate the RRR number
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- For “Name of MDA” enter “Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology”
- For “Name of Service/Purpose” Select “Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Fees”
- Fill in the amount. Description should be “Post Utme Screening”. Leave the GIFMIS code blank
- Fill out the rest of the form with your personal details and click on “Proceed to payment”
- This will generate the RRR number which you can take to the bank for the payment.
- Include the RRR number when filling out your form.
How To Register For Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Admission Screening 2018/2019
Having completed the steps above, candidates should visit the FCFMT website and click on Registration to begin data entry on the online form.
Data such as the RRR number used for payment and bio-information should be filled. Thereafter, candidates should upload scanned copies of their SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and JAMB score.
Their passport photographs, which should not be more than 1MB in size should also be uploaded.
CONTACT THE SCHOOL
Address: Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, No. 2 Wilmot Point Road, Bar-Beach Victoria Island, Lagos
Phone: 08030768901, 08023972754
Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Lagos post UTME admission screening form | Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Admission Form 2018/2019.
That was it on Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Post UTME admission screening form 2018/2019. Kindly consult the the official contacts from the school listed on this page for more information.
Buy Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.