Only candidates who made UNILAG their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME exam and scored a minimum of 200 and above are eligible for the UNILAG screening. However, candidates must have 5 credit passes at one sitting (Two sittings are not allowed) in the relevant O’level subjects.
It is worthy to note that Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all the courses..
Candidates who will not be up to 16 years by the 31st of October, 2017 are not eligible and should not bother to apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME screening form.
Obviously, candidates that did not sit for the 2017/2018 UTME exam are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the UNILAG Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who meet the criteria above are to login to the school website at unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps below;
- Click on Admissions at the top of the website.
- Click on the Post-utme application on the left side menu.
- Log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname as the password. The password should be in small letters.
- Generate and print the payment advice.
- Make the payment online via Remita or go to a commercial bank to pay (Go along with the payment advice).
- After payment is successful, repeat step 1,2, 3 and upload your passport photograph and complete the form.
- Print out the examination pass (UNILAG will conduct Post-UTME exams).
Post-UTME Exam Date
The UNILAG Post-UTME screening exams will hold between 18th and 22nd of September 2017.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.