Ibadan City Polytechnic post UTME admission screening form. This is to All UTME Candidates Seeking Admission that the “IBADAN CITY POLYTECHNIC” has offer of admission for you in any of the following National Diploma (ND) courses for 2018/2019 academic session:
1. Computer Science
2. Computer Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. Business Administration & Management
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) conduct all admissions into the National Diploma (ND) programmes offered by Ibadan City Polytechnic. Usually, a prospective candidate for National Diploma programme applies to JAMB for application form; writes the matriculation examination and on the basis of his/her score in the examination, and other criteria that may be laid down by the proprietor of the institution, the candidate may be offered provisional admission. The final admission of the candidate however, depends on his/her meeting the minimum admission requirements as laid down by NBTE.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry requirements for the ND Programmes are as follows:
1. SSCE/GCE ordinary level or its equivalent with credit passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at not more than two sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with a pass in trade plus four relevant academic subjects.
3. A satisfactory score in the UTME examination, which is conducted annually by JAMB.
4. Holders of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given enhanced placement in the ND Programme provided they have also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND programmes and obtained good grades in the ANTC Examinations.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme at not more than two sittings.
2. Five credit level passes in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of NBTE recognized preliminary ND programme offered in a Polytechnic or Similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
3. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with Credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme.
4. In addition to 1 – 3 above, candidate must obtain a satisfactory score in the JAMB – UTME Examination which is conducted annually.
5. A holder of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given advanced placement in the ND Programme provided the candidate has also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND Programme and obtained a minimum of credit level grades in the ANTC Examinations.
ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
Ibadan City Polytechnic gives consideration to UTME candidates who didn’t make ICP their choice in 2017 UTME but are interested in the Polytechnic.
For Further Enquires:
Ibadan City Polytechnic
Alakia-Isebo / Iyana Church Road,
P.M.B. 10426, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 (0) 708 459 3012
Fax: +234 (0) 708 459 3012
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.