Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017
Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 -is Out – Apply Now;
The public here by informed that Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 is out. Igbinedion University Admission Screening Cut Off mark 2017/18 is also out.
Are you Interested in Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018? Please see Igbinedion University Admission’s admission requirements and how to apply below:
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Admission Form 2017/2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for first year and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/18 is Out Programmes/Colleges at Igbinedion University
Post Primary Education Requirements
Igbenedion University offers both four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes. To be eligible for admission,
- at least five (5) credits passes at the SSCE/NABTEB certificate exams,
- SSCE/NECO or GCE/WAEC required in Mathematics and English Language
- not more than two (2) sittings.
Additionally – Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/18
Those who wants to study Law must have
at least a credit pass in Literature in English.
(Igbinedion University Admission Screening From 2017/2018 – Requirements for 2017/2018 Candidates)
Candidates with awaiting results from GCE/ is allowed but should be ready by September
Igbinedion University Admission Requirements for 2017/2018- Candidates for Admission into 200 Level Degree Programmes
Admission is also open to candidates seeking admission into Igbinedion University 200 level degree programmes on the following admission conditions/Qualifications:
- Passes in at least two (2) subjects at the Advanced level (A level) plus an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the GCE – General Certificate of Education Examination.
- These subjects must be a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the necessary requirements for matriculation. These includes: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
- Evidence of application to JAMB.
UTME Requirement for Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form
Candidates must sit for and pass the UTME with the recommended JAMB cut-off marks. This is a regulated admission requirement for entrance into Nigerian universities.
Age requirement for Igbinedion University Admission Screening From 2017/2018
Candidates aged over 22 years will not be considered to be eligible for admission into the school. In any case, Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
must have the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry). must be registered with JAMB. They must also sit and pass the UTME.
Website to Apply for Igbinedion University Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
Igbinedion University Application Website/Portal
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.