KWASU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2018/2019. Get The Updated version of this information here
KWASU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2018/2019
KWASU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2018/2019 is out. WE are using this medium to inform the members of the public and most especially all the candidates who chose Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete as their choice in the 2018 JAMB-UTME that the school management is inviting all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening Eligibility 2018/2019
- Candidates MUST have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings..
- Candidates whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice in the 2018 UTME.
- ** In addition to all the above requirements, all applicants must know that final admission into the Institution is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and Post UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for KWASU for the 2018/18 academic session.
Imortant Notice for KWASU Post UTME Admission Candidates:
If you are awaiting O’L results you can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are ready and presented.
|1 METHOD OF APPLICATION for KWASU Post UTME Admission 2018/2019
2 KWASU Post UTME Admission ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE 2018/2019.
3 KWASU Post UTME Result 2018
4 KWASU Merit Admission List 2018
METHOD OF APPLICATION for KWASU Post UTME Admission 2018/2019
Eligible candidates can register for the KWASU Post UTME Admission Screening online and the registration starts from Tuesday 30th May, 2018.
KWASU REGISTRATION FEES – KWASU Post UTME Admission 2018/2019: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as administrative charges).
KWASU Post UTME Admission ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT GUIDELINE 2018/2019
|METHOD 1: visit the instituition websites (Kwara State University Admission portal) at: http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal, when the page opens up, click on “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION” menu.
Then Click on the “Registration Form” link and Enter your details in the spaces provided and click on the”Continue” button to generate the payment breakdown.
NOTE: Candidates should take note that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
Check the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button. (Please DO NOT click the button twice).
|METHOD 4: On the payment platform displayed, enter your ATM/Mastercard card details and click the “Pay” button.
Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the “Login” link under “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION” menu to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, please e-mail: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR KWASU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The closing date for the sales of KWASU 2018/2019 Admission Screening form (Post UTME/DE) will end on Friday 30th June, 2018.
When Will KWASU Post UTME Result 2018 Released
We will inform you when KWASU Admission Screening Result is released and it will be published Here.
KWASU Merit Admission List 2018
The KWASU Primary Admission List for 2018/18 session has been released!
Searches related to KWASU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2018/2019
kwasu screening form 2017/2018
- kwasu admission portal
- kwasu post utme 2017, kwasu post utme 2018
- kwasu screening date
- kwasu screening date 2017, kwasu screening date 2018
- kwasu screening form for 2017, kwasu screening form for 2018
- when is kwasu screening form closing
- kwasu direct entry requirements
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.