This is to inform that KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Form 2018/2019 is out on sale now. See more details on how to buy and process the form below:
Kwara State University (KWASU) is now selling its pre-admission screening exercise form for the 2018/2019 academic session. KWASU post UTME screening form is Five Thousand Naira (N 5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (N 3,000,00) as screening fees and Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) as administrative charges. Deadline for KWASU pre-admission application is 16th May, 2018.
Official Invitation To Buy KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Form 2018/2019
The Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Authority of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates whose choice of institution in the 2018 UTME was KWASU; and all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice, to the Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for 2018/2019 admission exercise.
KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Form 2018/2019 & KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How To Apply For KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts from Thursday, 26th April, 2018.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) as administrative charges).
How To Register KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Form 2018/2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710)
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, May 16th, 2018.
Please, kindly share this information on KWASU Pre-Admission Screening Form 2018/2019 with your friends on social media. See share buttons below. Download Complete Past Questions & Project Materials @ PastQuestionsAndProjects.com. See more updates on our HOMEPAGE
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.