Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 is out. This information is for candidates who wish to buy and process Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 for Admission into National Diploma Programmes.
Please be informed that Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN post UTME/Admission screening application form 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Maritime Academy Nigeria
This is a top maritime academy oron latest news. It will be of utmost importance to candidates seeking maritime academy Nigeria admissions 2017/2018.
Maritime Academy Nigeria Admissions Cutoff Point
Did you select Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron as your institution of First Choice in the JAMB UTME Registration?
Did you equally score the minimum of 100 marks (National cut-off mark)?
Then, plan to attend the Maritime Academy of Nigeria post UTME / admission screening exercise for National Diploma programmes as stated below.
The arrival of Candidates/Officials:
Sunday 17th September, 2017
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 Aptitude Test Dates:
Monday – Friday (18th – 22nd September, 2017)
Departure: Saturday, 23rd September, 2017
Time: 0900 hours (each day)
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 Screening Centre
Maritime Academy of Nigeria
P.M.B. 1089, College Road, Oron
Akwa Ibom State
Time: 0730 hour (each day)
Courses Offered In Maritime Academy Oron
There are many courses offered in maritime academy oron. See them below:
- ND – Nautical Science
- ND – Marine Engineering
- ND – Boat/Ship Building Technology
- ND – Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND – Maritime Transport and Business Studies
Requirements To Gain Admission Into Maritime Academy Of Nigeria
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 Aptitude Test Requirements:
If you wish to get maritime academy oron application form, then you must meet the requirements to gain admission into maritime academy of Nigeria.
Candidates are requested to report for the aptitude test with the following items:
- JAMB result print-out(with candidate’s photograph)
- Original copy of credentials (including First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial).
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Original copy of Certificate of Local Government/State of Origin.
- A pair of White Canvas and Socks.
- White Short and Vest.
- Bucket and Drinking Cup.
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 – Medical Test/Screening:
In view of the unique nature of the Maritime Academy and the requirements for the training of seafarers, all candidates must be subjected to a comprehensive medical test before admission.
Consequently, all candidates are requested to pay the sum of N2,000.00 as screening fee and come with N13,000.00 as the medical fee for the medical.
Maritime Academy Oron Application Form
Maritime Academy Oron Aptitude Test Fee:
Candidates are requested to pay for Post JAMB UTME Aptitude Test as follows:
- Medical Fee = N13,000.00
- Aptitude Test Fee = N2,000.00
- Total = N15,000.00
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are requested to pay through the bank or through net using the following step-by-step procedure:
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 Application Form Purchase Procedure:
- Visit macademyoron.org
- Click on “REGISTRATION”
- Click on “Application Form”
- Click on “Purchase Form”, you will be directed to the Personal Information page, enter the following information
- Fill in the details correctly
- Select Program: you will need to select National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD), Miscellaneous (For Post JAMB UTME Aptitude Test)
- Password (You will use this password to login):
- Confirm Password, and then Click “Continue”
- Select Course of choice
- Click “Pay Via Remita”, you will be redirected to the “Remita Invoice Page”,
- Choose the method of payment e.g Internet Banking, ATM Card, Bank Branch
- If Bank Branch: copy the RRR code and take it to any bank to make payment.
- If ATM Card, enter your card details; Card Number, Expiry Date, cvv and pin.
- You will be directed to a page that displays your Examination Number, Transaction ID, RRR, Transaction Status and Transaction Time.
- Click on “Click here to Log in” you will be directed to the log in page
- Enter your Exam number and your password to login, you will be directed to the “Complete Registration Page”
- Complete your registration by correctly filling in your Application Data, Next of Kin, Referee.
- Click “Upload O’level” ; Add all O’level subjects by clicking the add button.
- After adding O’level subjects, click on “Upload Passport”
- Upload your passport and click the “upload passport” button
- If you are applying for HND or PGD programs, upload your certificate
- And then Click “Print Photocard” (You will need this for the Entrance/Interview)
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 Closing Date:
Closing date for the submission of application forms: Not Stated on School’s website.
Accommodation would be provided free to all candidates, while arrangement would be made in respect of feeding on a pay-as-you-eat basis.
People also searched for the following related information On Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017:
- maritime academy form 2017/2018
- maritime academy of nigeria oron latest admission news
- maritime academy oron application form
- maritime academy oron cut-off mark 2017/2018
- maritime academy oron school fees
- maritime academy oron website
- news about maritime academy of nigeria for 2day
If you have further inquiries on Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron Admission 2017, please visit maritime academy oron website on http://macademyoron.org/home/. Alternatively, kindly drop a comment in the comments section below on Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron Admission 2017 or something related. If you like us to register you for this screening, kindly click here to request for this service
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.