Hi, use the informaion here to buy National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019? Follow the guides on this page to get National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 now.
National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
CERTIFICATE (2 Semesters)
- Candidate must have attempted WASCE or NECO in the sciences
- Craftsmen must have had at least three years experience in a water related establishment
- Assistant Works Superintendent Certificate (AWS)
- national water resources institute kaduna website
- national water resources institute kaduna courses
- national water resources institute nigeria website
- national water resources institute address
- nigeria integrated water resources management commission
- national water research institute fellowship program
- nigeria hydrological agency
- ministry of water resources kaduna
ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA (4 Semesters)
- At least 4 credit passes at the WASCE/NECO in not more than two sittings of which the credit passes should include Mathematics, Physics, and other subjects, one of which must be a science subject. The candidate should have a minimum of a pass in English Language.
- Any other requirements imposed by the National Board for Technical Education for admission into National Diploma program country-wide.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (4 Semesters)
- Diploma in Water Resources Engineering of the National Water Resources Institute, Kaduna with at least Lower credit pass. OR
- National Diploma in Water Resources Engineering, Civil Engineering, Irrigation Engineering or Agricultural Engineering obtained from Polytechnic accredited by the National Board for Technical Education with at least lower credit pass.
- In addition, candidates must have satisfied the basic requirements for admission into the National Diploma Program.
National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 – ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN HYDROGEOLOGY (2 Semesters)
HND/BSc in Water Resources Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Geology, Geography and Irrigation Engineering Technology.
National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 – PROFESSIONAL POST GRADUATE PROGRAM (3 Semesters)
18 Months Professional Post-graduate Diploma in Water Resources Engineering, candidates should posses HND or equivalent qualification in Civil, Water, Irrigation or Agricultural Engineering. Holders in other field of engineering who are in the industry may also be considered. Candidates should have a distinction or Upper credit with not less than 3 years post experience in the relevant field.
National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 – UNIT COURSE SYSTEM
Each course program in the Institute will be divided into courses carrying a number of units. A unit is defined as lecture work of 1 hour per week per semester or 2 hours of tutorials per week per semester while 3 hours practical per week per semester will also attract 1 unit, except Land Surveying and Workshop Technology where 4 hours practical per week per semester carrying 1 unit.
National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 – STUDENT WORK LOAD
A student must register for a minimum of 17 units and a maximum of 25 unit, per semester. Before registering for a course a student must meet the prerequisite (if any) that may be prescribed for such courses. Registration period is normally the first two weeks of the semester.
A penalty fee should be charged for the late registration as follows:
- 500 Naira for the week after deadline
- 1000 Naira per week after the second week up to the 4th week.
Any additional or reduction in the number of courses for which a student has registered must be made with the consent of the Director Training through the class lecturer.
Such alteration of the courses must be effected within four weeks from the commencement of registration and on the prescribed form unauthorized withdrawal from the courses will earn a grade of zero at semester examinations.
ATTENDANCE AT LECTURES, TUTORIALS AND PRACTICALS
See attendance requirements at lectures, tutorials and practical before proceeding to pick National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 below.
Every student must have at least 75% class attendance at each semester. Any student who fails below this requirement will be prevented from writing the semester examination. Attendance records will be kept by all academic staff during lectures, tutorials and practicals.
All the courses present an internal coherence gearing towards motivation of the participants to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge for their jobs.
Interested Participants/Organization should send their nomination(s) for the desired course(s) three (3) weeks before the date of the course to the address below:
National Water Resources Institute,
P.M.B. 2309, Mando Road, Kaduna,
For more information on National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019, please, send an email to email@example.com
Need Help? Contact National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019 Registration Agents Now!!!
Contact us Now if you like us to help you register for National Water Resources Institute admission form 2018/2019. Our agents are online and on Campus to help you register and process your form now.
We shall send you a colour printout of your duly registered form after processing. We also sell Original and Complete National Water Resources Institute Past Questions and Answers. Contact Us on Campus, via WhatsApp or Call now: 07085763316
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.