NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form & Exam date out – 2017/18
The Sales of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session commences on 30th July, 2017. Therefore, we are using this medium to inform the members of the general public who are interested to apply now.
NSUK Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes;
Applicant must possess minimum of B.A./B.Sc./B.Tech./HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
- Masters Programmes;
Holders of first degree with a minimum of second class lower division from any recognized institutions. Satisfactory completion of NYSC Programme or exemption letter. O’ Level 5 Credits Including Maths & English.
- Mphil/Ph.D Programmes;
Holders of Academic Masters’ Degree with a minimum of CGPA of 3.00 and Professional Masters’ Degree. Holders with a minimum of CGPA of 3.50.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes
Holders of Masters Degree from recognized University with a minimum of 4.00 CGPA.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NSUK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Forms are sold online at our website: nsuk.edu.ng (Select “Prospective students” link, select ‘apply online the postgraduate school) Please, follow all instructions
- Application Form cost N15, 000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only). This is in addition to the payment of N5,000 only for Screening/ Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Eco, First Bank, FCMB, Skye, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc. and will last between Monday 15th May, 2017 and 30th July, 2017.
- Applicant should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information.
- Pre-Qualifying examinations will be conducted. Dates for Screening /Pre-Qualifying Postgraduate Examination would be communicated in due course.
NSUK Postgraduate Examination Date
This is to inform the general public that the rescheduled NSUK Postgraduate Exam for the 2017/2018 has been slated to commences from October 6th, 2017. Please check the memo below for details.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.