This is to inform that OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2018/2019 is out. OAU Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management [SHIM] Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Official Invitation To Buy OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2018/2019
This is to invite all candidates who want to make the School of Health Information Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife [SHIM, OAUTHC] their choice of institution in year 2018/2019 session, to proceed and obtain UTME with five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sittings, in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other science subject.
In addition to the above, all applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by JAMB for polytechnics, Monotecnics and Colleges of Education in the 2018/2019 academic session.
OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2018/2019 – See Entry Qualifications Below:
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects,
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and any other subject such as Physics, Agric Science, Geography and Economics.
- Candidates must sit for the 2018 JAMB examination and must meet the cut-off points [i.e.as stipulated by JAMB] and chose the school as their first choice in JAMB applications.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN can also apply for HND programme.
- Pregnancy is not allowed during training.
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission – Conditions for Admission.
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
For the HND programme, applicants will be tested in English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. Selected candidates will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
How To Apply OAU Teaching Hospitals School Of Health Management Admission Form 2018/2019.
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (#2,000)while HND applicants are to pay six thousand naira (#6,000) respectively through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account. On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
Obafemi Awolowo University Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife,
P. M. B. 5538, Ile Ife
Completed application forms must be returned to the Ag. Head of School not later than 22th August, 2018, while screening exercise comes up on Wednesday 28th August, 2018 by 9am and Interview on Thursday 29th August, 2018
Please, kindly share this information on OAUTHC School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2018/2019 with your friends on social media. See share buttons below. Download Complete Past Questions & Project Materials @ PastQuestionsAndProjects.com. See more updates on our HOMEPAGE
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.