Oou 2017/2018 Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date
The registration deadline and screening dates in this article have been extended. To view the new dates, go to http://bit.ly/2upxBtQ.
Oou 2017/2018 Post UTME form is out. The form costs N7,500 (N2,500 for the Screening Exercise and N5,000 for administrative charges). Candidates who chose Oou as first or second choice in Jamb and had a score of 180 and above can apply. Also candidates who are interested in admission into Oou but did not chose them in Jamb but had a score of 180 and above can also apply. The deadline for applying is Tuesday, 25th July, 2017. The screening exercise will hold at Oou Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye from Wednesday, 26th July to Wednesday, 9th August, 2017 at 9am daily. The screening exercise would be Computer Based. Details of the screening is given below:
1. Wednesday, 26th July, 2017 – Law, Arts and Arts/Education
2. Thursday, 27th July, 2017 – Basic Medical Sciences, Science, Science/Education, Engineering and Agricultural Sciences
3. Friday, 28th July, 2017 – Medicine and Pharmacy
4. Monday, 31st July, 2017 – Social and Management Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, SMS/Education)
5. Tuesday, 1st August, 2017 – Social and Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Geography, Transport Planning Management)
6. Wednesday, 2nd August July, 2017 – Social and Management Sciences (Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Industrial And Labour Relations, Psychology, Mass Communication)
To apply, go to http://bit.ly/2tHMdod and create a profile. After that, generate a payment invoice and make payment either online, or at any of Oou’s Point of Sales (POS) on any of the campuses or at Oou’s Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode. Please note that creation of wrong profile or making payment with wrong Jamb registration number will make the application invalid.
Candidates are to printout their OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one week to screening date and come to the screening venue with it and their 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.