Students seeking admission must satisfy the general University entrance requirements and should normally have:
- Minimum of five Ordinary Level (SSCE or NECO) credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and any other subjects from Biology or/and Agriculture at NOT more than two (2) sittings.
- Minimum UTME/Post-UTME score for admission into the Department which shall be determined by the University admission committee
- Without prejudice to (ii) above, the UTME subjects are: English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
Direct Entry Admission
Students seeking admission to 200 Level must possess:
- ND at Upper Credit Level or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related discipline from recognised institutions.
- Good passes at the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) or its equivalent in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
The normal duration of the programme is four academic sessions for students admitted to 100 – level through the UTME and three academic sessions for those admitted into 200 – level by Direct Entry. Students that fail to graduate at the end of normal academic sessions shall not be allowed to exceed a total of 12 semesters in the case of UTME students and 10 semesters in the case of Direct Entry students.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
This is to notify all applicants that made TechU their first choice and met the eligibility criteria that their admission has been processed and approved. However, any such applicant who is yet to see a change in his/her admission status on the JAMB portal should kindly forward their particulars and evidence of change to TechU as first choice to dapp@ tech-u.edu.ng.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.