This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2017/2018 session will take place as indicated below:
- THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2017 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2017 Direct Entry JAMB form.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION (LOG IN PROCEDURE)
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,500 for the screening exercise and N5,000 for the portal access fee, payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
(Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information.
(Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
- The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 17th July 2017 and closes on Friday, 11th August 2017.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
- SCREENING DATES
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on these dates:
- College of Science & Information Technology Monday, 21st August 2017
- College of Specialised and Professional Education Tuesday, 22nd August 2017
iii. College of Humanities Wednesday, 23rd August 2017
- College of Social and Management Sciences Thursday, 24th August 2017
- College of Vocational and Technology Education Friday, 25th August 2017
The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
- SCREENING DETAILS
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
Colour print-out of the online Application Form
(i) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(iii) Screening Slip and Receipt
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone Nos: 08037195133, 08053026808
FRANCIS O. ODUTUGA, MNIM, ACIPM
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.