Direct Entry Screening Exercise and Second Post UTME Aptitude Test For 2017/2018 Academic Session
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Katsina wishes to inform Direct Entry candidates who choose the University on first choice that, there will be an online registration and screening exercise.
The University also invites candidates who scored UTME 170 JAMB Points and above who changed their institution’s choice to the University and those who missed the first screening and aptitude test to visit the University website to register.
Similarly, Candidates who scored UTME 200 JAMB points and above who have not chosen the University as their first choice but are willing to study at Umaru Musa Yar’adua that they can also register for the screening and aptitude test using the web based platform provided for the exercise.
The online registrations for both direct entry and POST UTME candidates commences on Monday 6th November, 2017 and ends on Thursday 23rd November, 2017 through http://portal.umyu.edu.ng/application
Accordingly, the screening and aptitude test for the POST UTME candidates is scheduled to hold on Saturday 25th November, 2017
To be eligible for the screening for direct entry Candidates they must have:
- Five (5) relevant credits at O’Level (including English and Mathematics).
- Not less than 9 point in IJMB/ HSC/GCE A level/NCE in the relevant subjects.
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in a National Diploma.
While UTME candidates must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks and above in the 2017 UTME Examination for candidates whose first choice institution is not Umaru Musa Yar’adua University.
- Obtained a minimum of Five (5) relevant credits at O’Level (including English and Mathematics).
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 for the screening and N500.00 as bank charges through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Candidates are to come along with their payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
All Candidates who sat for the first Post UTME aptitude test are hereby informed to recheck and reprint their post UTME result as all the results have been updated.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.