UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out!! Are you are a UTME candidates viewing for admission into University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2018/2019 academic session?
Please, be informed that UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 is out. The UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude Test will holds from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the UNICAL CBT Centre. See the details below:
Screening Eligibility For UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019.
UNICAL Post UTME Cutoff point is 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination (JAMB). If you scored this and you chose University of Calabar as your First Choice in your application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session, then you are eligible to apply for UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening (http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/) link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
What To Do After Buying UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
How Much Is UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form For 2018/2019?
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = N2000
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Important Information On UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise.
(i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
(ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
(iii) Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
Please, Note that:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesday, August 7, 2018 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL HELP DESK
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Download UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions And Answers: UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions And Answers are now available for easy downloads. To download Original UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions And Answers for your course right now, kindly CLICK HERE
UNICAL Post UTME Expo: Have you seen the latest UNICAL Post UTME 2018/2019 Expo? If not, rush now and get it before the screening date. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY
Share This: Kindly share this post on Twitter, Facebook, G+, WhatsApp or Email it to your friends by clicking the share buttons below. It’s very easy to use so. You just helped somebody else by doing so!!
This information on UNICAL Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 is brought to you courtesy EXAMANDSCHOOLS TEAM.
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.