University of Maiduguri post utme admission form. University of Maiduguri UNIMAID 2017/2018 Post Utme Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Date. University of Maiduguri post utme admission form.
University of Maiduguri post utme admission form. University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post-Utme form is officially out, if you are going for University of Maiduguri UNIMAID this year 2017, then you should read the below information, because its vital.
In other to pertake for this year 2017/2018 University of Maiduguri UNIMAID post utme exercise, you must have attained a score of 160 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
UNIMAID POST UTME – ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2017/2018 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DIrect Entry.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIMAID POST UTME.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (2,500) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 14th September, 2017.
1. Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening account.
3. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
• First Name
• Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
• E-mail Address (Username)
• Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
4. Click Register
5. (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment.
6. Payment Options:
– Click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
– Print invoice (RRR invoice)
– Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
• ATM Payment Option
– Click pay to proceed icon
– Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
– Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
– Upon Confirmation, click proceed
– On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
– Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
– Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password.
8. Click-click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
12. again to confirm completion
13. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Also know that they will be post utme admission screening exercise. Admission this year 2017 in University of Maiduguri UNIMAID is based on your JAMB score and your O’level result.
University of Maiduguri UNIMAID post UTME /Admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. University of Maiduguri UNIMAID post UTME minimum Official Jamb Departmental cut-off mark for all courses is 160.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR University of Maiduguri UNIMAID POST UTME.
i. Candidates who made them first choice are eligible to apply.
ii. The general cut-off mark is 180 points scored in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) of 2017.
University of Maiduguri UNIMAID POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process their University of Maiduguri UNIMAID admission screening form. Screening fee: as of last year the screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only, so this years screening form, the price will either remain the same or will be little bit higher.
• Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
• Candidates must ensure that they have passed the relevant subjects for the discipline they are applying for.
• The University will not be liable for any wrong payment/entry.
• The University will also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University. Once 2017/2018 University of Maiduguri UNIMAID post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces. it would be updated first on www.naijacomms.com.
You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2017 Kwara State University, KWASU admission Screening exercise.
Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling 2017/2018 post Utme form, University of Maiduguri UNIMAID CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by University of Maiduguri UNIMAID.
Information about University of Maiduguri UNIMAID are always updated in the school official site. University of Maiduguri post utme admission form
Comment Below & Share This!!Feel free to ask us any question & contribute in the comments sections.
Also, kindly share this information with your friends using the social media buttons provided below.