University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN postgraduate admission list 2017/2018 is out. This is the UNN postgraduate admission list for batch A, B and C in the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNN Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 (Batch A, B & C)
This is to inform all the candidates who took part in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D,MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES) screening test that the management of the university has released the primary admission list.
How To Check UNN Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018:
Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session may now check their names online.
The Admission List Batches Are:
- UNN Batch C Postgraduate Admission List.
- UNN Batch B Postgraduate Admission List.
- UNN Batch A Postgraduate Admission List.
The UNN Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 is available in PDF format. You will need a device which is capable of viewing PDF files to check your name on the list. The list may be accessible from the schools website.
Proceed To Registration Now:
Congratulations for making it to the UNN postgraduate primary admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
If you just got admitted on the UNN Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018, then proceed to register now. To Register Now, Kindly follow the procedure below:
UNN Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Below is University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN postgraduate online registration procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session. If you recently got admitted into the school, kindly follow the procedure below to register now.
How To Process UNN Postgraduate Registration Online
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D,MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA) for the 2017/2018 academic session that the online registration exercise will commence on Monday, 12th February 2018.
The Complete UNN Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure.
Registering students should observe the following registration process.
- Visit the url: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- Click on POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS.
- CLICK ON POSTGRADUATE PORTAL.
- By the right hand side, click on “CLICK HERE TO GET LOGIN DETAILS.”
- If new student, click on NEW STUDENTS’ button. If an old student, then click on RETURNING STUDENT’S button.
- In the registration number box, enter your application number in full e.g. UNN/PG/2016p-18/000039
- Click SUBMIT to get login details i.e, username and password which is your application number.
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN to go back to the login page.
- In the username and password boxes enter your application number in full and click on LOGIN, which opens your account.
- Click on PROFILE and then CHANGE PASSWORD to change your default password.
- Click on PROFILE and the BIO-DATA to complete your profile.
- Click on ACCEPTANCE and then GENERATE PG ACCEPTANCE INVOICE to generate acceptance fee payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller. After the payment, click on ACCEPTANCE and then PG-ACCEPTANCE to printout your Provisional Admission Letter.
- Click on SCHOOL FEES and then GENERATE PG SCHOOL FEES INVOICE to generate PG school fees payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
- After the payment in the bank, click on SCHOOL FEES and then PG SCHOOL FEES in your account to obtain online school fees receipt.
- Then click on GET SCHOOL REG. NO. To get registration number e.g PG/MSC/16/73789.
- Then printout your PARTICULARS Of Admission and YOUR PROFILE and submit together with your admission letter to room 115.
- Proceed to room 202 at Postgraduate school for school fees and acceptance fee payment verification.
- Then, proceed to Room 107 at PG school for your original school fees and acceptance fee receipts.
- Visit Room 115 at PG school with your original certificates for verification.
- Postgraduate students interested in hostel accommodation should generate hostel payment invoice and pay in the bank.
Please, Share! Find more news from school @ HomePage